Starting a new business involves a number of important legal and tax decisions. Far too many business owners make these decisions without the necessary advice and assistance.
Each type of business entity has its own strengths and weaknesses. And, deciding which one is most appropriate for your business will depend on factors like:
- The importance of protecting your personal assets from business liabilities;
- The importance of protecting the business from your personal liabilities;
- The number of owners and how control will be shared, including conflict resolution;
- Whether the business will have investors, now or in the future;
- Whether you intend to sell the business, or pass it down to your children;
- Which business entity gives the most favorable tax benefits;
- And more.
There are no generic answers to these questions. As a result, you cannot get the proper protection from generic business formation services. We can help you make sure that your new (or existing) business is set up properly and that it meets your exact situation and needs.